Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lies are nothing but sewage coming out of your mouth
Take your infection away from me maybe farther south

Go where the intolerant live, you'd be right at home
spewing your evil out, no need to roam

Just remember if I am an abomination
I was an innocent when I came to you
You had a hand in the result that is my compilation

Hate all you want I won't shed any tears
I promise there won't be any hidden fears

You don't run my mind any more
call me a sinner call me a whore

Your unbelieveable uneducated bullshit
Is a a perfect torture for your pains fit

If I am destined to burn for what I am
You'll be right there with me where I stand

So don't remember, blame it all on me.
I am not the one who can't be happy and free.





















1 comment:

LeiffyV said...

Oh my, quite powerful and raw with an edge to it that I enjoy. You did a great job here, showing an emotional side not many people care to share. I applaud you! Thanks for sharing!