Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I was meant to fly and yet my soul is grounded

My reservations for staying ludicrous and unfounded

Lesser souls have let spread their wings

Feeling no weight unafraid to sing

Inner voices whisper, hearing those before me call

Urging...to never try is when you fall

The journey is never flawless
There will be blood, there will be tears

The scars will carry me, the pain telling me I'm alive, determination squelching my fears

Monotony and excuses demons that need to be slain
My sword , courage, not vanity, or fame

I close my eyes break my bonds and leap.
Hope's breeze lifting me...no regrets, nothing to reap

I'll only get one chance,
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing's for keeps

Don't think less of me If I fail
Don't look at my life and cry
At least I did my best
At least I let go and gave it a try

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: