Thursday, October 25, 2012

Would you

Would you walk through fire and risk death?
would you kiss me with your last breath?
Would you if locked away miss my taste?
Would you fight to escape to me without haste?
Would you long for the feel of my flesh against yours?
Would you ache for my body with every pore?
Would you think of me in every waking moment?
Would you take any consequences or give atonement?
Would you climb back from hell just to see my face ?
Would you swim against the storm never letting time waste?
Would you accept my lips against your brow?
Would you let me absorb you and not ask how ?
Would you welcome our rescue of one another?
Would you vow with me to forsake all others?
Would you have me mind, body, and soul?
Would you quiet my torment and make me whole?
Would you...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: