Thursday, October 4, 2012

The line of your silhouette flows against the night like an artists strokes against a canvas
Bold and smooth
Elegant, enticing and long
The lean curves of your arms
That only just held me
Your body only disturbed by the rhythm of your breath in slumber
Your silky flesh cried out for mine
Telling me the days battles are over
Release and comfort were what we both sought.
Knowing refuge would be short lived
Now in the silence of the dim moonlight
Only reflection and memory remain
wanton sighs of a boy longing for a girl
A man searching for a woman's passion
Ever reaching, our hearts beat as one
Time stood still when we rescued one another...if only for a moment.
The promises of tomorrow are not belonging to us
We took this night in their stead
The sun will rise and with it the pain of reality
Your silhouette only a memory
Choice and fate holding you more fiercely than I ever could
Apart From me now I will see you with my soul
Forever strong and beautiful.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: