Saturday, October 27, 2012

No strings


I may not be a genius
But I know a few things

I know how to motivate you
And make your senses sing

I may not be proper lady or have emotional clout

But I can feel your pressure
And draw your pain right out

I may not be a model or a perfect ten

But I can keep you coming back and calling my name again and again.

The possibilities are endless I can work it out
your troubles will fade as your body writhes and your mind shouts.

Ill never leave you wanton or make typical demands
My taste will linger with you while on my own ill stand

Drink me in, Burn me deep into your brain
After I'm done with you you'll never be the same.

Ill ruin you for all others,I'm not a little girl
I don't need directions, let your fantasy unfurl.

I'm a vivacious vixen, ill leave you wanting more.
But before the sun rises, ill be out the door.

It isn't one sided I get what I need another memory to keep
My longing I fill, my desires I heed




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: